|"I'm ready to eat, Mom!"|
|Yay! He made it to his mouth!|
He LOVED it....well the times he actually got it to his mouth before it slid out of his hands! He did get frustrated that he could not hold onto it. Within seconds there was a green mess on the floor, in his bib pocket, on his seat, and all over him. We have decided to try something less slippery for his next food. Maybe broccoli?
P.S. My plan for the floor-cleaning-pups didn't work out last night. On the way home yesterday I heard on the radio foods that can make dogs sick and of course avocado was one of them! I didn't have a chance to look this up last night before it was time to clean the floor, but after investigating this morning- I realize it would have been fine. Apparently they can be poisonous to rodents, horses, and birds but the only harm towards dogs is the pit (which was removed) causing them to choke.